University Health FCU (“we”, “us” or “our”) is committed to protecting the privacy of our visitors and subscribers (“you” or “your”).
1. Information We Collect
We collect information from and about you when you visit our website, use our services, communicate in blog or contact us.
This information may include:
- Your name, email address, postal address, phone number, and other contact information you may or may not provide to us;
- Your age or date of birth. Please mention, we do not ask this information, but you may fill it in your account settings;
- Information about your health, medical conditions, and treatments. On our website we are discussing variety of different health issues you may have during you student years. This information you may or may not provide may be collected and used as a promotion in future;
- Your activity on our website, including your behaviour on our site and analytics regarding external links usage;
- Your device information, such as your IP address, device type, operating system, browser type, and other technical information;
- Your preferences and settings.
Please note – we are totally free project. We aim to help people all over the world to threat all possible medical issues, specially if you are a student.
2. How We Use Your Information
We use your information for a variety of purposes, including:
- To provide, maintain, and improve our website and content;
- To process and fulfil your requests and orders;
- To track your activity on our website;
- To provide you with personalised content and advertising;
- To send you newsletters, updates, and other promotional materials •
- To protect, investigate, and deter against fraudulent, unauthorised or any illegal activity
3. Disclosure of Your Information
We may disclose your information to third parties in certain circumstances, including:
• To our service providers and subcontractors
• To comply with legal obligations
• To enforce our terms and conditions
• To protect the rights, property, or safety of University Health FCU, our users, or others
4. Your Choices and Rights
You have certain choices about how we use your information. You can:
• Access, update, or delete your personal information
• Opt out of receiving promotional emails or newsletters
• Request that we stop processing your information
• Request that we delete your personal information
You also have the right to lodge a complaint with your local data protection authority.
We use appropriate technical and organizational measures to protect your information and prevent unauthorized access.
6. Changes to This Policy
7. Contact Us